RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have slip-ons I'm selling. To start, the bike was backed into causing a dent in the left can. The bike fell over of course and caused a scratch to the right. The scratch is hardly noticeable but nonetheless it is scratched. the dent on the left doesnot have a scratch and may be able to be pulled out. I dont know.
As can be seen on my avatar, I have blue freakin rims. Would love to trade for stock color. I need new rubber and a hugger also. Of course cash works also! I cant size my pics down small enough to post but I can email or send by phone the easiest. BTW I have a SP2 but the swing arm was ground away to make room for these so i am assuming they may be SP1. This is how I bought the bike. I would not have done this crap to a RC.
PM if interested, see if there is a deal to be made. Thanks, Matt.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to elaborate further, first- yeah, hatin the blue rims, looks kinda Aprilia but not how the bike is supposed to look. Im more of a stock with carbonfiber bits type of guy, secondly- I realize parts I want or need may be a trade up or down depending. The dent, by the way, is more underneath and not scratched. I thought I would run this by forum members before they go to egay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts