RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 RC51 PC-V, afam super light sprockets (-1 and +4) 520 did chain moriwaki banzai, speedo healer
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m so sad and embarrassed, but I lowsided today, and I’m trying to find repair parts. Not going fast, just making a right turn at a light and the rear tire stepped out. I’m trying to find a replacement mid pipe for the moriwaki zero titanium high mount system, (not the rainbow one). I don’t want to buy the whole kit cause it’s expensive!
does anyone know where I could look for a pipe?
Any help would be great,
Thanks!

·
Registered
2003 RC51 PC-V, afam super light sprockets (-1 and +4) 520 did chain moriwaki banzai, speedo healer
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I’ll give him a try

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Bro'... Been seeing this request for UN -OBTAINUM exhaust for the past week...
There is a set of Moriwaki zero titanium high mount system is on E-Bay...$$1599.99

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seen them too. I sent him a message cause one of those cans are damaged and I checked to see if he would part it out. He told me off lol (I thought it was worth a try) $1550 makes me want to cry

·
Registered
14 Posts
I seen them too. I sent him a message cause one of those cans are damaged and I checked to see if he would part it out. He told me off lol (I thought it was worth a try) $1550 makes me want to cry
Definitely feel your pain on that. Mine had an "agricultural" incident but it gave me a window to justify DHC CF fairings/ nose and LBP Banzai exh. to the wife........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Hope you get yours fixed though. I like how the Mori all fits together.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are really nice! I think the midpipes are stainless. I might try to repair it. I know it won’t be perfect but I may end up less noticeable for now. I think my wife might leave if I spend any more money on it this year! The lbp pipes are really nice too, but also expensive, and becoming harder to find also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts