RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
that is basically junk, dont even bother!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought those were decent slip ons cans are wrecked I'd def take the mids for a lot less and replace the cans. Low mounts produce better results from what I remember but still not terrible.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
half the midpipe is welded to the muffler, no go.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Add a couple hundred and get a superior non-dented set of new ladybirds from Simon…….you won't regret it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw those and thought of you. The seller is asking way to much. Half maybe.
I offered half got auto declined by the make an offer. I wrote him telling him to check out some of the other RC51 used exhausts that are in good condition on ebay and to consider changing his price. I said I want to make a deal on just the mids and hangers since the cans are eff'd.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
The Moriwaki's were made very well in terms of build quality, but they have a mid-range performance problem in the form of a dip that I just could never really get over...

Either way those in the auction are absolutely beat to shit and you cannot get replacement parts anymore. Not worth $200 let alone $1000

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ended up getting some Two Bros carbon High Mounts for $300. I know I know not the greatest build quality power not all there with high mounts but I'll get it tuned and couldn't beat the price. Ohlin's rear shock and racetech front springs stock undertail on the way too haha! Someone's gonna buy a nice RC51 when next summer is over!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts