RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do I do when in between being able to watch my beloved racing?!! I dust off my PS4, insert MotoGP '14 disc, log in, and accept challenges from all comers!! My handle is "DarthSinnister".... See you on the track!!>:)

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
you both have been gravely mistaken.

Valentino Rossi. The Game.

:)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
There ain' nothin' like the real thing. :grin2:

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
355 Posts
I enjoy RIDE haven't played Valentino yet but I'm interested. I did play motoGP and IMO RIDE is much better. GP felt old school in comparison, probably like RIDE vs VR. Plus on RIDE you can buy an Rc51 (nerd alert lol)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I enjoy RIDE haven't played Valentino yet but I'm interested. I did play motoGP and IMO RIDE is much better. GP felt old school in comparison, probably like RIDE vs VR. Plus on RIDE you can buy an Rc51 (nerd alert lol)
IT HAS AN RC IN THERE?!! SOLD!! I like that Moto GP has the 500, and 800cc bikes. Sadly, no Suzuka circuit...one of my immortal favorites.:surprise:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yep, SP1... AND SP2. It has new school bikes old school bikes naked bikes pretty good selection. And you can upgrade/customize them. If you get it hit me up on PS network bpw3825. I'm not great though lol, I'll start practicing!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BPW thanks for the suggestion!! Picked up RIDE for last night immediately after work, and MAN!! Not too shabby! I'll send you a friends invite tonight!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait for Ride 2. They seemed to have ironed out a lot of the complaints about Ride 1.
I HEARD!! I'm excited! As I got deeper in to Ride, I began to immediately notice the nuances that make this game shine. The physics are phenomenal. I have the front and rear brake separated (of course), and NO wheelie/traction control. It needs more tracks (where's Laguna, and Suzuka?!!), more bikes (2 stroke 500's?!), and a more connected user interface (why can I not change/tune my bike mid game? Other than that, stellar product. Not to be compared to Moto GP, as they are two different classes altogether.:smile2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts