RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to the site and was wondering if you guys could help me. i got an 01 rc51 and recently my motor took a crap and in stead of paying labor fees out the ass i would rather just replace the motor. does any one know if the sp2 motors will be a direct replacement or am i just better off finding an sp1

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well I don't know about everything, but I do know that the wire harness, ECU, and throttle bodies and air box are not the same.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Well I don't know about everything, but I do know that the wire harness, ECU, and throttle bodies and air box are not the same.
I've never compared the two engines side by side.
They might be similar from the cylinders down, but from the the heads up, they are very different.

·
Banned
7 Posts
It is a good idea to try to get an accurate diagnosis of the cause of the movement problems. Arthritis is an easy assumption because it is the most common cause of problems in older pets but there are lots of causes of arthritis and the treatments vary some. In addition, there are other disorders that can lead to movement difficulties, such as spinal problems, hyperadrenocorticism, hypothyroidism, cruciate ligament injuries, bone cancer, heart disease and polymyositis. Arthritis can occur due to degenerative joint disease (the typical arthritis that people think of), from Lyme disease, from immune mediated disease, bacterial infections, systemic lupus erythematosus and other conditions. If a specific cause for the problems can be identified through examination, X-rays, aspiration from affected joints or other diagnostic tests, it is possible to tailor the treatment to the specific problem.
================
Car Parts| Auto Parts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
It is a good idea to try to get an accurate diagnosis of the cause of the movement problems. Arthritis is an easy assumption because it is the most common cause of problems in older pets but there are lots of causes of arthritis and the treatments vary some. In addition, there are other disorders that can lead to movement difficulties, such as spinal problems, hyperadrenocorticism, hypothyroidism, cruciate ligament injuries, bone cancer, heart disease and polymyositis. Arthritis can occur due to degenerative joint disease (the typical arthritis that people think of), from Lyme disease, from immune mediated disease, bacterial infections, systemic lupus erythematosus and other conditions. If a specific cause for the problems can be identified through examination, X-rays, aspiration from affected joints or other diagnostic tests, it is possible to tailor the treatment to the specific problem.
================
Car Parts| Auto Parts
glad you cleared that up......:confused:

·
Banned
2 Posts
Motor problems in Bike

Hi.........

My Border Collie hates bikes (Motor Bikes are OK!!). When on lead he will lunge, jump, growl and Bark to get to them. No matter what I say he is in that zone!!! and won't listen to any command. When I ride out the back he is ok and seems quite excited by me riding the bike, but when its other people coming towards us he freaks out. Has anyone had a similar problem? If so how do you rectify it. I think that it is his natural instinct, but he is not like this with everything. It must be either a fear thing or protection.

·
Registered
502 Posts
================
Car Parts| Auto Parts
What the Sam Fuck! Damn SPAMMERS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts