RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO there i was, outside paceing back and forth waiting for the crate to get popped open on the truck. Off came the front of the crate on the 6' tall truck. Everything looked normal until it came off the truck. They had no fork lift:confused:. they rolled it off onto a smaller truck with blankets under it and 4 guys holding it. Took it from that truck and put blankets back under it and rolled it on to a big T.V. "cardboard box":eek: full of wraping paper.. right after the front tire went off so did the paint on the bottom and around the oil site window.:mad:
Now comes the good part.........:confused:
After picking up my jaw, i noticed the exhaust pipe had what i thought looked like road rash???? Wait the clutch handle had the same thing..YUP, Road rash and dropped. Fresh scratches going up and down and front to rear. AMAZING, its like after laying it down, he or she picked it up and dropped it back down like a kids bicycle on the front porch. Even after all that that bastards could not even leave me the F*King key......

YES i will get paid for all of this but damn, no one even noticed when it was put back i guess...

Anyhow i am now looking for good web sites for new plastics. (Movers will pay so please let me know good quality) and a good set of sato full exhaust and where i can get the maps for the PCIII. Hope you enjoyed this story as much as they enjoyed my bike......

2003 RC51 Was full custom paint, now a little bit more custom....

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would get the plastics from Ronayers.com. You can get the factory plastics and they have super fast shipping! You can get all the factory honda parts right from them in about 1/4 the time it takes honda to get them to one of thier dealers!! They may pay for aftermarket.... but you can always put up your old parts on ebay or here... Even though they are scratched, they make great race parts....

Sucks about the bike! did they ride it??

·
Registered
479 Posts
reminds me of my first time trying to get a rc.
I live in arizona and found a brand new o mile 04 in denver. I made the drive in a penske truck to go pick it up. Talked with the salesman and had everything ready to go. He and I went out back to watch them unload it off of the truck and the fuckers dropped it off the back! It cracked a bunch of the fairings and destroyed the exhaust. I almost lost my fucking mind!! So I said to the sales guy... "How long is it going to take you to get the parts and how much are you going to take off the price to compensate me for this?"
The salesman laughed and said "Im not taking shit off the price. If you don't want it I know someone that does."
Then I told him to fuck himself and went and talked with his manager. I told the guy that I wanted them to cover my truck rental, gas, and hotel stay. He laughed and said get the fuck out of my store.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would get the plastics from Ronayers.com. You can get the factory plastics and they have super fast shipping! You can get all the factory honda parts right from them in about 1/4 the time it takes honda to get them to one of thier dealers!! They may pay for aftermarket.... but you can always put up your old parts on ebay or here... Even though they are scratched, they make great race parts....

Sucks about the bike! did they ride it??
They rode it, dropped it and even took the key with em....

·
Registered
58 Posts
reminds me of my first time trying to get a rc.
I live in arizona and found a brand new o mile 04 in denver. I made the drive in a penske truck to go pick it up. Talked with the salesman and had everything ready to go. He and I went out back to watch them unload it off of the truck and the fuckers dropped it off the back! It cracked a bunch of the fairings and destroyed the exhaust. I almost lost my fucking mind!! So I said to the sales guy... "How long is it going to take you to get the parts and how much are you going to take off the price to compensate me for this?"
The salesman laughed and said "Im not taking shit off the price. If you don't want it I know someone that does."
Then I told him to fuck himself and went and talked with his manager. I told the guy that I wanted them to cover my truck rental, gas, and hotel stay. He laughed and said get the fuck out of my store.
Somebody would have gotten foot in their ass that day......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts