RC51 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
Just joined the forums and been trying to get caught up in some of the more interesting posts.
I was hoping to get some helpful ideas from all you RC-51 owners on what would be the best way to find one of the bikes :confused:
I live in MA but have been scouring NH, RI, CT, ME...basically all around me. The few that are available all seem to have something wrong that turns me off, whether it's been dropped, raced or maybe customized and I'd really prefer something stock with maybe a few extras but not like whole paint jobs.

I went and looked at an 06 with 15k miles today and was just really disappointed. They(the dealship) were asking for 7k, which is a little high but I would have seriously considered it if the bike was in mint condition but it look beat to shit. The PO replaced one of the side mirrors and it doesn't even match the OEM on the other side so when you look at it from the front one side of the mirror hangs down quite a bit lower than the other...looks utterly retarded. You just look at it and can't but say, "WTF is this!"

There is a bike in Boston I found on Craig's list I will probably look at this week but doing a search on web sites like all of craig's list or cycle trader don't seem to produce to much to me locally.

Anyone know of any tricks or tools to search through the dealerships quickly?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That seems alot better than the other Craig'slist search engine i was using.

Thank you Comicus! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts