RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody have any experience, know about or heard of Muzzy ? I have a chance to buy some titanium slip-ons and mid pipes for $500.00. Are they worth it? Dumping the Jardine 2-1 and going back to two cans.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have you looked at RC51Rogue. The guys on that site did reviews on most systems back in the day. Are they old or new? If they are older then they might be on there. The only advice I can give you would be to make sure you can still get replacements. I put my RC on the track only and it is getting harder and harder to find Sato cans. Just my 2cents

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
muzzys made a name for itself starting in the 80s fielding eddie lawson on the kawasaki superbike but really hit there stride in ama in the early 90s with doug chandler and scott russell. Then they moved on to world superbike and won that title as well. They are kinda linked to kawasaki and the zx7rs but they soon ventured out into making high quality systems for almost all bikes. There R&D work with the zx7 is unsurpassed by any other maker but i could not tell how suited these pipes would be for the RC. It helps that its just the slip on and not a full system so i would guess you would get similer gains to jardine, two bros etc. They are good quality but to me they belong on racing green kawasakis only. That last part is just an opinion

·
Banned
402 Posts
i can offer plenty of low mount, banzai mount and full 2-1 stuff still with spares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts