RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While searching around CL....there was no warning, this person has posted the picture in the ad that I did not want to see. Its like a train wreck, I couldn't look away and now I have cornea damage....

http://lansing.craigslist.org/mcy/4515837110.html

·
Registered
510 Posts
That is an assault on the eyes. I hate when guys do that to any kind of bike, but it cuts a little deeper when it's the RC51.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yuck......

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
What is it with customising and skulls? Can't people come up with any better ideas?

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is it with customising and skulls? Can't people come up with any better ideas?
No....the "motorcycle culture" here requires skulls or a naked woman to be "bad ass". If you have both you become a God!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
How come these guys never come on places like here to share their bikes, I wonder? :p

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
madbuyer - I might be driving/passing through the Lansing area this week; I could try to arrange a meet with the seller and take some better pics for you if you are interested in adding another RC to your stable. :)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
madbuyer - I might be driving/passing through the Lansing area this week; I could try to arrange a meet with the seller and take some better pics for you if you are interested in adding another RC to your stable. :)
Thanks for the offer Cobra.....close ups would just make me giddy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts