RC51 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just wanted to say hello. I just got my first RC51 and love it so far. Its a 2001 Honda RVT1000R SP1 RC51. It came with a few mods Has a Power Commander, Leo Vince SBK Pipes, and a K&N Filter. Some of my other toys are a 2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100, 2005 Honda TRX450R, 2001 Yamaha Blaster, 2006 Yamaha Rhino and a RHD 1995 Subaru WRX V-Limited. I live in North Carolina most of the year but do spend some time in Indiana on occasion. Well if you guys are in the area and would like to ride let me know always looking for someone and somewhere new to ride.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey I'm brand new to board also. I just picked up my 2003 rc51 today. However I just got home and its 14 degrees outside so I haven't gotten to take it out yet. I see you live in North Carolina...my first bike is an 2004 vfr and we are having a vfr get together at the tail of the dragon (5/31-6/4). If you you have to time you should come ride!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if im still in the area i may be game for that i am on the far east coast though. its been 18-25 degrees and i ride every day its not to bad i just wear a carhart coat and coverals and call it a day. but my commute is only 30 min.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jacksonville

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the leo's will be swapped out this weekend for a set of two brothers for a little while. but here is the only pic i have at this time. Just have not had the time to give the bike my full attention for a photo shoot yet as my job is rather demanding but hey it provides me with all of my toys so i cant complain. If you are local and ever want to go for a ride please hit me up and im ready to go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well im in indiana normally on holidays or once or twice a year for 15-30 days each time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just figured id put up a new pic of the exhaust.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres a pic of the new exhaust

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
one of the ends fell of the old cans going down the road so that is why i had to replace them to start with im in the process of making new end caps for the old cans but till then they are about useless.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.