RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Just stumbled on this forum,would like to say hi and I look forward to gleaning wisdom from you all, after being used to four cylinder jap sports tourers ZZR1100 etc fancied a change!!!

What a difference my SP1 has "soul" and im loving every minute, why did I wait so long. Gonna enjoy the rest of the summer.... bring it on, anyone near London on here??

Cheers guys

Cheesy. :):):):):)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Welcome...now you know what separates a motorcycle from a RC51/SP

Wait till you take her out on a bike night....:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Cheesy

I'm a Brit but not too near London.

It's a very minor downer of the SP-1 that you tend to do your riding close (a tankful?) to home, unless you have a trailer.

I've had my "Beast" for over 4 years now and still haven't lost either the "this is amazing (& Scary!) to ride" or the "Wow, she is SO beautiful to look at from any angle" feelings.

Welcome to the forum, dude :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, just fitted a power commander and mapped it!!!! what a difference!! Im gonna enjoy this, and the feeling of standing in the garage with a laptop on the seat, well i guess im just a bit sad but it felt good!! GEEK!!

The bike seems even faster now, crappy ZZR1100, mr RC51 goes round corners FAST!!

Thanks for the welcome all, gonna enjoy the summer while its herw.

Regards

Cheesy

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Welcome to RCdom Cheesy. I'm fair new to them meself but really like mine. I know a few Brits from other forums and I'll ask around to see if there's any RC's near ya. Keep the chicken strips skinny:D

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Hey CheesyLobster, these friggn bikes are infectious, aren't they? The longer I have mine the more it grows on me. Everyone, me included, mentions at some point, what charachter the RC51 has, that grin on your face! And yea, wait till bike nite, or next time you roll up on a harley or some other hardcore cruiser. Something about the RC51 gets instant credibility.
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I agree with all of you wonderful RC peoples and welcome to the forum Cheesy!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome Cheesy. I'm a Brit, from Manchester (well Cheshire really), but currently residing in Indianapolis, USA. And yes, the roads suck in Central Indiana. I miss the curves of home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts