RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I built the system, started with a two into one jardine and gathered and made the rest, I am making another muffler with no packing and if it sounds as good both are going to the dyno, I am also making a billet end cap for the existing system for a cleaner look.I am taking the bike to the dyno next weekend, let you know on the numbers but it sure feels strong! But dynos don't lie! Thanks for the complements I tried hard for a clean look

·
Registered
863 Posts
I built the system, started with a two into one jardine and gathered and made the rest, I am making another muffler with no packing and if it sounds as good both are going to the dyno, I am also making a billet end cap for the existing system for a cleaner look.I am taking the bike to the dyno next weekend, let you know on the numbers but it sure feels strong! But dynos don't lie! Thanks for the complements I tried hard for a clean look
It's odd thats for sure.

Actually dyno's do lie because they're all different. Interested in the #'s though. Do you have before #'s? if not whats the point?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dynos do vary but I can compare the numbers to other systems to see if I am in the ball park of power, I dont have before numbers, I just hope its more than the stock system

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's one of the nicest I've ever seen. Tucking that exhaust up really made it. Has me thinking about doing that with my '04.

·
Registered
84 Posts
that looks awesome very clean i like how you almost cant see it from the side

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the good input, I smoked another Converter box, Thinking of running a new aftermarket computer system?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks for all the good input, I smoked another Converter box, Thinking of running a new aftermarket computer system?
The exhaust looks sweet, is it the extra heat in the tail section that's killing your electricals? If so, maybe try moving them or some heat shielding?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts