RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are some pics of my bike, Firstly I sorted out the dog of a loom then some moderate upgrades, nothing too mental and finally I painted her.

I did the whole bike, mechanics and paint - no stickers here, its all custom mixed paint and airbrush.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Stu

Attachments

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Did you paint your oem plastic? The upper sure looks like it fits the same as the chinese sets... Not calling you a liar, just curious as to why somebody would waste such talent and man hours on body panels that do not even fit correctly

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep - all original OEM panels and they all fit perfectly.

I've seen the chinese shit and wouldn't ever entertain sticking it on any bike.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Very nice....

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Love the gold wheels sir !!! I have the same Sp1 wheels as well with almost exact color match, but..... "others" here will disagree with our choice of gold parts.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Why are your headlights bulging out from your upper? Is that just your covers? How are those covers attached?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are indeed headlight covers - these are attached with sticky back velcro pads which come supplied with the headlights.

The Gold wheels are a lovely Candy i mixed - all House of Kolor, Zenith Gold Base with Metajul on top, then six layers of Pagan Gold and Spanish Gold Candy

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Smokey- DAAAANG!!!!!!
That scheme is the one I wouldn't mind rocking at ALL...definitely Kudos to you man, If I wasn't color blind I would try this my self with some race bodywork. Wish I had that skill.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They sit perfect without the covers on - just the covers that protrude, but saves stone chips.

Thats one of the helmets I did - I just finished a helmet to match the bike, and printed a hoody to wear over my one piece so it all looks complete.

Will post pics when I dig them out.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I can appreciate that you painted that all! Wow, looks real good. I know how much work it is to lay that all out, different colors, all the sanding and polish work. Nicely done Mr. Pid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts