RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know which one you guys like best. I am going to make some for myself this weekend me thinks......

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Decisions, decisions. I'd actually opt for #1 if you put the RVT1000R below the RC51:D
Gawd, I'm such a critic!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thinking about a Joey Dunlap Isle of Man Tribute shirt now as well. You know its funny Hayden got all the accolades but Joey's win in 2000 on the SP1 was nothing short of fantastic given the road race itself and an SP1 came in #3 as well. Pretty fitting for a tribute to both man and bike me thinks...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He also died shortly afterwards on a 125cc race he was leading. He was knighted by the Queen of England. Find an American President willing to recognize a sport bike rider here in the states for any reason :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Everyone always forgets Ukawa, Daijiro Kato, and Ichi winning the 8h on the SP1 in 2000as well.

·
Registered
575 Posts
#1 i like simple

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Good inputs guys thanks! I am going to get some shirts made up for myself. I got the Woody "vectorized" to a high res needed for the printing company to do direct print to shirt method. Looks like #1 is the most popular and possibly with something on the back. If I put some thing on the back would the woody again be too much? I think so. So how about:
A.

Or B.

Or C.

Or D.

I am also working on a shot of Joey Dunlop

·
Registered
575 Posts
i want one

1 - 20 of 29 Posts