RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I would like to post a couple of pics of what I've been working on in my spare time for the last few years. It's an 01 with roughly 10k miles and I really dig it!

I've had her apart for the last few months for a few mods and at this point I feel like I've got the rear half of the bike tidied up nicely and in the near future I'll be diving in again concentrating on the front.

I just got it road worthy a week ago so I'm riding it with the lower fairings off to make sure everything good.
I don't post here a lot but this forum is an incredible resource for all RC51 owners so thank you!
I'll post more pics as I get them and as I get a few more miles on her.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think they'll show at all but we'll see when I put the lowers on this weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
A really nice clean looking example. Cheers

It looks like a nice clean bike. What mufflers do you have one there?
Those are ladybird; a current and top option for exhaust. There are many different can styles. I have them on my bike.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have an SP1 as well and I don't think Ladybirds are a direct fit. What does one need to do to get Ladybirds on a SP1?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it is a DHC under tail and it does look great in there. The mufflers are Ladybird type 5 and the header and mid's are Acropovic SP-1 that I got from Simon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, He had them listed separately so thats how I bought them. If your getting stuff from him on Ebay let him know your from the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts