RC51 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A took this the first week I got it, been a few mods since then. The stock cans gave gone and now replaced with Erion slip ons, Power Commander III usb, de-PAIR'd, de-flappered, and just waiting to take delivery of a Turn One airbox :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

With the Erion cans on

·
Senior Member '09 Dec BOTM
190 Posts
hello and welcome

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Speaking of which...
I thought the Euro SP1's only had the red with black accent on the tail.
I was of the opinion that these are one of the two SP2 color schemes.
Black/red/white, and white/gray.
Not that it matters, just made me a bit curious.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice SP1 bud. What is this Turn One air box you speak of? I did read that one of the biggest restrictions relating to the 51 is the air box. Where do you get less restrictive air box for out bikes?

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Speaking of which...
I thought the Euro SP1's only had the red with black accent on the tail.
I was of the opinion that these are one of the two SP2 color schemes.
Black/red/white, and white/gray.
Not that it matters, just made me a bit curious.
Well spotted that man :)

It was resprayed by Dream Machine in SP2 colours with one or two difference's i.e the white eye patch.

It started life as the euro red with black tail colour scheme, so now it stands out from most other SP's here in the UK, without getting too far away from Mr. Honda's original scheme :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome to the group. So do the rozzers in England still give you a hard time for having no baffles??? I got pulled over a few times on my NC35 for having an illegal plate and no baffles in my Blueflame can.

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
i think my laptop is screwing with me. under badboyrr's comment there was a fucking massive poem that was a whole page long!

thats why i wrote the comment, didnt anyone else see it?

·
Registered
203 Posts
i think my laptop is screwing with me. under badboyrr's comment there was a fucking massive poem that was a whole page long!

thats why i wrote the comment, didnt anyone else see it?
Lol, you laptop grew a mind of it own and went on a spam filled haiku binge...lmao. your not losing it, I saw it as well. It was riddled with links to all kinds of crazy shit...either badboyrr is a spammer or he should change his password...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts