RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talk with quite a few of you on facebook, so I'm sure you've seen this, but for those of you that didn't.. (that and this place is my second home anyway)

My wife is awesome and these things are incredible!
Going on a run!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Very cool, Adam. What are you giving her for Valentine's day? :)

Took my wife out for a valentine's lunch today and spent some of the afternoon together whilst the kids were having a nap. Feel very fortunate to have met her in this lifetime - she says we were destined to & I feel the same. To me she's amazing not least as the mother of our children. Creating children is a miraculous gift.
Will share a pic of her with our youngest, recently turned two.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome, Miguel! I love black and white photos.
I'm actually building furniture for her. That's what she said she wanted. I'll see if I can find a picture of what I'm building.

We don't typically do Valentine's Day. Normally we don't have money to do anything, but this year we have a little. Our favorite little mom and pop restaurant (right on the water overlooking the mountains) closed down.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
nice looking table, should be nice with stain.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man! I've got the tools to do it, and I like building stuff. I built a small loft bed for my son. His room was small and he could play under it. Then Kristen wanted me to make another bigger one for my daughters. That one actually has shelves on one side and a desk on the other.
$100 approximate for wood and supplies.... or.... hundreds of dollars for furniture.
I'll take the cheaper that I build and will get up on a jump because I know it's sturdy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts