RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me out by posting a diagram of the bottom picture on 5-48 of the Service Manual? The one that show's the routing of the hoses under the tank. Something happend to me, but I need that diagram to explain it.
Anyone at all can chime in.
Thanks.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Waldo & SubSailor. That's the one. Gotta go to work so I'll pick this up tonight.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the diagrams guys.
I'll use them in a new thread "fuel line routing"

·
Registered
114 Posts
Alright guys, can any one answer me this.....I've been in the middle of a BIG project and the tank has been off the bike for a minute or two. I've got everything hooked back up properly and now trying to figure out the proper routing for the breather tube. I know the overflow goes off the left side w/the rest of the overflow rubes, but where do you route the breather tube to? There's this long ass tube, it's gotta go somewhere and none of the damn manual pictures or anything I find on line show where to lead it. And the service manual doesn't tell you in the instructions. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been a minute, but as i recall, once wrapping around the pump flange, tucked in the holders, I think it just routes with the other three overflow tubes? down the left side of the bike.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts