RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need a few SP-1 odds and ends...updated!

*****UPDATED*****

I need a few things

Front fender, a red OEM one without broken tabs. (my tabs are broken)
The front screen/cover piece for the dash. (mine is melted a little from the sun)
Smoke double bubble screen would be nice
Passenger Pegs
Passenger Seat

If anyone is interested in trading exhaust I have some high mount Moriwaki rainbow ti slip-ons and I want low mount Sato Carbon Slip-Ons

I have cash and/or a SP-1 power commander II I'll trade.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have a front fender and a tag mount that attached to the swingarm, its also a chain guard. I will trade for a power commander.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can you post a pic of the chain guard / plate mount?

I'm kind of looking for a red OEM front fender.

Thanks
I have a chain guard and a red front fender but one of the mounting tabs broke off but I still have it.. Ill post pics if you're interested

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a chain guard and a red front fender but one of the mounting tabs broke off but I still have it.. Ill post pics if you're interested
The fender I have now has broken mounting tabs, both the rear ones are broken. Seems like they are all broken all the ones for sale are broken? Do these things just break on their own? I'm thinking about buying a new oem one but if it's just going to break anyway i don't want to waste the money.

Can you post a pic of the chain guard and how much or you can PM me how much you want for it. Thanks!

Also looking for a smoked double bubble if anyone has one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts