RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a power commander map for a 2000 rc k and n filters hindle high mount off road full exhaust, and thanks to this site flapper mod. Any help would be great as i couldn't find my exhaust on pc web site.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LDH maybe I should have started this way i am a newbie to your site and also to this bike as i just purchased this bike 2 days ago. The k&n s were installed by previous owner and only today did i take the steering dampener off to get my tank off to get to the filters see for replacement and found out they are k&n. Also the exhaust was already there and the power commander when i bought it i just have no idea what map is in there. As for the flapper mod i found out from this site that i joined the day i bought the bike and had followed before i bought because of the quality of info available. The flapper mod was done by me from www.rc51.org. great instruction and a great deal of information that i received from this forum. All of this to my original question of would anyone have a map for my bike that maybe the mods are questionable to some i bought this way? Thanks LDH i mean no disrespect maybe i should have started with this first.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest I have no idea they are not listed on the site that is what it says in the cans. I wish i could put a pic up but not sure how to? hindle offroad thats all i know about them

·
Registered
606 Posts
hey Lyf...it's all good bro...LDH is a senior member and has "Senior" moments from time to time....:D

You did well to ask the questions and I am sure you will find the answers here...Between Sub Sailor / LDH / J Dog and B Miller, there is a wealth of knowledge and plenty of folks willing to tell you where to go and what to do when you get there...:cool:

The only downside I have found to this group is, when you ask one question, it leads me to having several more as the varied responses always spark further conversations as well as "Damn, I didn't think of that"

So welcome aboard / ride it like you stole it

Kirk out -

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was under it today is a stock setup all welded together? because mine is pieced together with flanges and springs holding it together

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Sounds like their full system then.

Throw away the K&N's and get some OEM air filters

Use the 105-304 Yoshi RS-3 full exhaust map off the Powercomander website until you decide to get a proper map custom made from a reputable tuner.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put up a pic in my spot this is what they look like. thanks for your help i really appectiate foresure

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry didnt work thanks for the advice by the way I have heard people say the same on the k&ns i would love to hear your theory or send me to the thread i would like to read

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It ended up in my profile pic once again thanks for LDH

1 - 12 of 12 Posts