RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit cart-before-the-horse to join up as I don't yet own an RC51, but am trolling for the right SP2. Experienced Honda owner and rider, stable currently includes '00 VFR800 and need the gear-driven cams of the RC51 in my life as well. Hold bikes a long time and take great care of them.

Doesn't have to be local (Metro Atlanta, GA), but does need to be clean condition and clean title. Been reading up on what mods make these things work best and hope to find one that is most of the way there. Not in a hurry, willing to wait until I find it.

Look forward to being part of the community. Any referrals to owners looking for great home for their ride, or tips where else to watch for one, all certainly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Im in Lawrenceville (Gwinnett) and have owned lots of RC51s. I service many of the local guys' bikes if you need anything or want to look at a proper worked RC51 give me a shout.

I know a guy in Rossville with a stupid clean 2006/2005 black RC51 for sale.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave - Thanks for the endorsement. Just couldn't pull the trigger sight unseen. Probably my mistake.

RC-DEVIL - Thanks for throwing your hand up. Definitely want to shake hands sometime. I like stupid clean. PM sent requesting referral!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts