RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I am gathering parts for my SP2 rebuild and I need quite a bit. If you have any of these parts please message me with all the specifics including price shipped to 65203! Thanks! Also, aftermarket or OEM doesn't really make a difference as long as the part and price are right. I am just trying to get her up and running properly before I start to fine tune components. If you have any of this laying around occupying space I would gladly pay shipping to get it out of your way as well :)

Swingarm (shock, pivot bolt etc)
Chain - 530 or 520 conversion kit
Front wheel
Axles
CBR coils
Forks
Throttle body
CDI Box
ECU
Triples upper and lower
Speedometer
Subframe
Rotors
Fairings, all
Airbox
Snorkel
Headlights
Header Pipe

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I have a new CDI (Still in it's bag), a repaired but ready to paint top cowl, rear seat cowl and original airbox + a RHS (UK - RHD) headlight, upper triple and one complete fork leg (RHS) in gold colour. I also have some rotors, but they may be warped (Heat spots on them).

Not intending on giving these away. PM me with your sensible offer for each and we can go from there.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I have rotors, they are mint - $200 shipped.
I have a chain, and rear sprocket - 41 tooth Vortex. $75 shipped

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Sp2 front wheel here...pm me an offer not perfect a few nicks here and there from tire changes but straight and true. I have a complete rear wheel assembly too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the responses and PM's! I'm working through all of them and if I haven't contacted you back already I will very soon!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I have located all the parts I need (and can afford for now haha). Thanks a ton guys, I look forward to posting some pictures once we get moving on this project :) However, someone did send me a PM with their phone number to text them about some stuff, I think it was allchaos? If so please resend it, it got deleted on accident.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
That was me, I sent you that PM. I live not too far from you and figured maybe I have most the parts and save you on shipping.

I have located all the parts I need (and can afford for now haha). Thanks a ton guys, I look forward to posting some pictures once we get moving on this project :) However, someone did send me a PM with their phone number to text them about some stuff, I think it was allchaos? If so please resend it, it got deleted on accident.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts