RC51 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think I fit it all in the title. I finally ordered a PC after 10 years of riding <thumbs up> for procrastination :)
I would definitely recommend a custom map if you cant find an 'Off-The-Shelf' map.

It wont cost that much, and you will notice the difference.

I had a Durbahn map, downloaded from the Durbahn US site which made 127bhp @the wheel. This was just to get me by till I got the custom map.

After custom mapping it made just under 131Bhp @ the wheel, and although the hike in power was nice, the biggest thing I noticed was that the power delivery was so much smoother, and no where near as snatchy at low revs/speed.

What map are you currently running?
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well until the other guy responds, i just put a pc3 usb on my bike today and took off my pc3r which will b 4 sale. But anyway i loaded the stock map, but like my previous post i have 2 brothers exhaust and flap valve mod on an sp1. For the life of me they have plenty of pc2 maps for the sp1 but i cannot find any for 2 bro n flap valv. but you are right, ill probably just run a map with sato's and flap valv until i go get it dyno tuned

·
Registered
86 Posts
ill probably just run a map with sato's and flap valv until i go get it dyno tuned
I used this map prior to fitting the TurnOne air box. It seemed to run quite well with my Erion cans and flapper/PAIR mod :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
how do we get a custom mapping...
I'm running a Ti Scorps, flap valve mod and airbox mod...:)
Hi Slinkey,

you will need to find a Dynojet approved dyno tuner. He will set up a custom map for you in a couple of hours on the dyno.

:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PC is still on it's way here. The only dynojet dealer is 60mi away .. in the Twin Cities. I'll have to make a point to stop on a road trip. Just another excuse to get out and ride :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.