RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I fit it all in the title. I finally ordered a PC after 10 years of riding <thumbs up> for procrastination :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
me too!

Geez ive been looking all over the internet for this map as well... Please let me know if someone contacts you with one. 2001 rc51 flapper valve mod, two brothers carbon fiber,

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think I fit it all in the title. I finally ordered a PC after 10 years of riding <thumbs up> for procrastination :)
I would definitely recommend a custom map if you cant find an 'Off-The-Shelf' map.

It wont cost that much, and you will notice the difference.

I had a Durbahn map, downloaded from the Durbahn US site which made 127bhp @the wheel. This was just to get me by till I got the custom map.

After custom mapping it made just under 131Bhp @ the wheel, and although the hike in power was nice, the biggest thing I noticed was that the power delivery was so much smoother, and no where near as snatchy at low revs/speed.

What map are you currently running?
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well until the other guy responds, i just put a pc3 usb on my bike today and took off my pc3r which will b 4 sale. But anyway i loaded the stock map, but like my previous post i have 2 brothers exhaust and flap valve mod on an sp1. For the life of me they have plenty of pc2 maps for the sp1 but i cannot find any for 2 bro n flap valv. but you are right, ill probably just run a map with sato's and flap valv until i go get it dyno tuned

·
Registered
86 Posts
ill probably just run a map with sato's and flap valv until i go get it dyno tuned
I used this map prior to fitting the TurnOne air box. It seemed to run quite well with my Erion cans and flapper/PAIR mod :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
how do we get a custom mapping...
I'm running a Ti Scorps, flap valve mod and airbox mod...:)
Hi Slinkey,

you will need to find a Dynojet approved dyno tuner. He will set up a custom map for you in a couple of hours on the dyno.

:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PC is still on it's way here. The only dynojet dealer is 60mi away .. in the Twin Cities. I'll have to make a point to stop on a road trip. Just another excuse to get out and ride :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts