RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
just picked up a set of GPR pipes for my sp1 high mount i love the look and sound great shipped to my door from milan italy under 700 canadian i will post pics later

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Ebay and GPR are going to be the cheapest bets. Most of the nicer systems that are cheap on ebay have considerable cosmetic defects and the GPR stuff has yet to really be used, abused, and tested among the community. I'd like to see how that GPR stuff holds up as the exhaust market is dwindling very fast for these bikes.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jardine 2 into 1 is still available new for less than 500 if you have an SP1. Not the best in the opinion of most, but it would be new and costs less than most slip ons. I am happy with mine. I still have the Yoshimura RS3 stainless mid mount full system that I removed. It has a rashed mid pipe and can on the right side. I would let it go for cheap. Thinking about putting it on ebay.

·
Registered
219 Posts
just picked up a set of GPR pipes for my sp1 high mount i love the look and sound great shipped to my door from milan italy under 700 canadian i will post pics later
GPR makes some nice looking cans!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
One of those GPR cans sure would look nice on my Jardine 2-1!

·
Registered
27 Posts
@Mohler89 I've got a setup from the heads back to the cans... all you would have to do is buy a set of cans to make it a complete high mount. Let me know if you're interested, I'm trying to get rid of it for the CHEAP!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts