RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone been awhile since I've been on here. But I was hoping someone on here can help me out I have join speedzilla forms and can't post or view pics cause I haven't been accepted by a modarator and was wondering if anyone on here could help me out my username on there is gobi42 as well hopefully someone can help me out any help will be appraratishied.sorry for my bad spelling

·
Registered
863 Posts
appraratishied

WTF ???? That's not bad spelling thats not even a word and it doesn't even resemble the word you were trying to say. WOW !!!!

Anyways good luck with the speedzilla thing. There is one mod and he's on there maybe twice a year. People have been waiting months to get on there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol I guessed that but it's all good we'll all adults here if u can't take the heat get out the kicten if u know what I mean.btw do u know any other forms that have good info on the rc51

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the same problem. Joined just before Christmas, and still have not been verified by the mods.

Poor admin if you ask me

·
Old & Slow Admin
271 Posts
Lol I guessed that but it's all good we'll all adults here if u can't take the heat get out the kicten if u know what I mean.btw do u know any other forms that have good info on the rc51
rc51.org is probably the best site for RC51 info. Just don't go in there and ask how to wheelie the 51.:D

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had the same problem and after waiting 3 days I sent them an Email through the contact link and they had me on the next day. Lots of good guys and stuff on there. One guy (in Japan) is selling Harris high mount slips and mids for only $380 (but in yen equivalent). I don't know if they are good pipes but they look nice.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I sent them an email friday..still waiting.. I can send PM's but cant post on threads..
Same here....sent two emails since December, but still not been activated. Very poor admin, if you ask me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Same here....sent two emails since December, but still not been activated. Very poor admin, if you ask me :rolleyes:
Its good and its bad in the sense that it takes forever to get on there but its good in the sense that there are no mods running around on power trips getting in peoples threads.

still waiting..
Gonna be awhile bud

RC51.org.....much better site. IMO
.org sucks for one cause you gotta pay for it and 2 because the same people are on zilla answering the same questions for free.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i saw a mention of fireblades forum is that one any good or bad. Anyone on here use it as a source of info for their bike??

·
Registered
863 Posts
i saw a mention of fireblades forum is that one any good or bad. Anyone on here use it as a source of info for their bike??
fireblades.org is ok, they have a 51 section but its not broken up into catagories its just one section with all different sorts of subjects.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well maybe i'll just stick to here and wait on speedzilla. all the guys on here are good some of them tend to give you a hard time about "wheelies" but it's all good but if anyone stumbles upon a good site for the rc make sure you post it up. Cause the more you know the better you are

1 - 20 of 22 Posts