RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this, and I've just GOT to have it. Haven't figured out how I tell the Mrs she can't ride with me on the Wing anymore, but hey it's been a pretty good 32 years...can't really ask for any more than that from a man can you?:eek::p
Oh drool...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
That thing looks pretty wicked. Sure not my cuppa tho.
Enjoy straight lines and being single!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably corner 'better' than a stock Wing; lighter, better ground clearance, Fireblade front end...:cool:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Burn it now.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I just saw this, and I've just GOT to have it. Haven't figured out how I tell the Mrs she can't ride with me on the Wing anymore, but hey it's been a pretty good 32 years...can't really ask for any more than that from a man can you?:eek::p
Oh drool...
:eek::eek: Wishful thinking. Being in Canada you're probably dreaming winter's already over - but I can assure you it's not April Fool's yet :D

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Sorry if I spoil it to you but the front end is from the old Hayabusha with the axial 6 piston calipers. The rotors and wheel are Suzuki too, not Hayabusha's though....
If you want to make use of the whole 10 degree leaning that this thing can do, it would be better if you replace the front end and use a Fireblade's with at least Ohlins springs and fluids in.
Happy exhaust pipes dragging :D

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't look that close at the front end, the builder said it was off a 'blade so I took him at his word (What's that Mr Barnum?):eek::D Rats, my pipe dream becomes a nightmare Bwahahaha

·
Registered
317 Posts
Oh look someone ruined a cbr, i kidz, will some millionaire please build me a death trap cbr with this motor

Honda’s RA168-E
1.5L V6 Twin Turbo limited to 2.5 Bar making over 600 WHP :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts