RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my bike from RPM Motorsports In Nashua last weekend. Roger said there was a New England RC-51 riders group. I've never heard of one (I'm in Rhode Island). Has anyone else heard of such a group? P.S. My bike is a black/grey '06 I bought from RPM last Fall. I believe the owner of RPM (Rger - nice guy) was riding it for awhile, but didn't know much of the history. Does anyone know the former owner?
Matt

·
Registered
428 Posts
I picked up my bike from RPM Motorsports In Nashua last weekend. Roger said there was a New England RC-51 riders group. I've never heard of one (I'm in Rhode Island). Has anyone else heard of such a group? P.S. My bike is a black/grey '06 I bought from RPM last Fall. I believe the owner of RPM (Rger - nice guy) was riding it for awhile, but didn't know much of the history. Does anyone know the former owner?
Matt
Hey Matt, never heard of a New England RC-51 riders group? but im in RI too and looked at your bike before you bought it...:p
I also have a 06 and we should meet up sometime for sure, I live in westerly but hang out in providence most of the time. if you see this we are going to cape cod for the blessing on sunday may 1 we are meeting up at OVs on allens ave at 8:30am so if your interested hit me up

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey,

I'm up on the north shore of Mass. I also have an 06. Hit me up if your heading north.:D
the plan is to hang out in boston after..

Meeting at OV's Dinner on Allens ave in Providence exit 18 off 95 between 8:30am-9:15am Kick stands up at 9:30am Sharp. $5 per bike. Be there early if ur planning on having breakfast prior to leaving and make sure tank is full prior to leaving as well. Feel free to spread the word so come one come all. Once blessing is over we ride out to boston to eat or whatever for who ever is interested. All of this weather permiting of course. See y'all there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm off in the boat with my wife. I might just show if we get back in time. If not, definitely some other time. I never knew there were so many 06's!
Matt

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm in the Lowell area, have an '00, and always interested in riding. any of you guys go to Lowell Bike nights?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts