RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I have lurked here for a while without a membership and gained a plethora of knowledge so I thought it a good time to join and introduce myself. The name's Joel, I'm in north Alabama on a 2003 RC51 (the fastest year, right?). Anyhow, I bought the bike in May of this year from the guy Shaan (RC-DEVIL) sold it to, and instantly fell in love. I've had several sportbikes and this has the most character of all. It's in incredibly good shape with a lot of money in mods that I didn't have to pay for (Sato exhaust, Scotts damper, etc.). BUT, since I have had it I installed a new upper cowl (the original was cracked from being backed in to), bought Race Tech guts for the forks, Ohlins shock from Kyle Racing, and a few sets of tires. I am installing all of the suspension goodies next weekend.

I'm looking forward to learning even more about our Piggies now that I am a member and hope to pass along some knowledge as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the club Joel glad to have you as a forum member & contributer! I've seen you on the Facebook group page as well. Btw I'm from Tennessee but travel & work in Alabama regularly.
Thank you sir! You on the RC-51 fan page or the TVSC group?

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I'm on several of the Honda RC51/ SP Facebook fan pages I saw you went to ride the dragon tail this summer
Welcome, lovely looking bike.
MrB, thanks!

Smokinjoe, gotcha! I've been out to the Dragon several times this year. I try to get out there with a few of my buddies, some sponsored by US129PHOTOS. Those guys rip up there. I'm just a slowpoke. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts