RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys!New guy from il here..own a 03 rc51 and a 73 honda cb500 bobber project..just got my rc and love it!!..its my first big bike,i was big into quads and just got out of it for this bike!..bike came with several mods already but like everything else ive had its gonna get tore down and cleaned up this winter with more mods to come!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well got a good ride in today..illinois weather held out nicely..had a chance to hit some small easy curves for a beginner and some nice straights to feel and get used to the power....ahh life is great some days!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
well got a good ride in today..illinois weather held out nicely..had a chance to hit some small easy curves for a beginner and some nice straights to feel and get used to the power....ahh life is great some days!!
true to that!!!! just wait until you get good and comfortable with the big rc. then it will show you what its got when you push it in some knarly curves. these bikes are absolutley amazing!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah ive always been a die hard honda guy and this seems to be the bike for that!!..love the torque feel..i just sold a fully built 450r quad and ive had just about everyother honda quad/3wheeler made.. may invest in a cbr 600 in spring to just "play" with but the rc is a for sure keeper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts