RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just joined the site.
Been riding since I was five years old and my dad came home with a Mini Trail for me and my brother.
I've had a few bikes over the years, but love the twins. Had a TLR for a long time and an Aprilia Falco after that.
Anywhooo, had to sell the Aprilia last summer to pay for some work on the house that needed doing. Wasn't easy but had to be done. I've scraped some pennies together and am hopefully going to look at an 02 this weekend.
My truck has a crazy short bed and I want to make sure she'll fit if everything works out. Can anyone give me an idea on the length of these beauties? Going by the wheelbase I think I'll be fine but.......
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im not sure on inches but I can put mine one dgree off straight in bed my F-150 with the bed closed (I think the bed is like 7.5 feet). I think with your tailgate down you should have no problem fitting. Wheel base of an 02 is 55.9 inches.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have a 07 nissan frontier and it fit no problem straight in... the rear tire was basically on the gap between the bed and the tailgate.. its a 6' bed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts