RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wanted one of these and finally picked one up. Drove from Boise, ID to San Jose, CA to get it. 03 with 22k miles on the clock. So far I'm in love with it, it far exceeded my expectations. Included a pic of my newly finished '81 Harley as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice ! Rewarding trip. Guys are going to lengths to pick up nice SP2’s these days.

I just scored a set of Yoshimura SP2 down pipes for my 04. If you have the down pipes, Yoshi will still send out brand new RS3’s with the clamps and springs.

Not sure if i want that carbon look, or the stainless look. Those stainless look AMAZING !

Congrats !

·
Registered
134 Posts
Both bikes look great and like a lot of fun. Did you drive down and then ride back with someone in the truck trying to keep up? :LOL:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both bikes look great and like a lot of fun. Did you drive down and then ride back with someone in the truck trying to keep up? :LOL:
Thanks! I got lucky and hitched a ride with a buddy who was picking up a car in Sacramento. Rode from San Jose to Reno and beat him there by about 2 hours haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts