RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am a pre rc52 owner currently hunting for the bike that calls to me. I have longed for one of these bikes ever since i first heard the rumble of one through the wall of my work roughly 5 years ago. It just seems when ever i have had the money none were available in good shape, so i have neded up with several gixxers and cbrs over the years. I never gave up my craving for a rc51 of my own. I have the money now and refuse to touch it till i find a rc51 to call mine! I am in Raleigh, NC and am willing to travel up to about 3 hours or so to find one. Anyone know of any good ones? Hopefully with very few mods already............ or *gasp* bone stock?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got one for sale just outside Winston-Salem. It's stock except for the standard PAIR and soft-rev mods. Sent you a pm with contact info.

Hello everyone, I am a pre rc52 owner currently hunting for the bike that calls to me. I have longed for one of these bikes ever since i first heard the rumble of one through the wall of my work roughly 5 years ago. It just seems when ever i have had the money none were available in good shape, so i have neded up with several gixxers and cbrs over the years. I never gave up my craving for a rc51 of my own. I have the money now and refuse to touch it till i find a rc51 to call mine! I am in Raleigh, NC and am willing to travel up to about 3 hours or so to find one. Anyone know of any good ones? Hopefully with very few mods already............ or *gasp* bone stock?

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
North Carolina must have been a hotbed of activity for RC51 owners.
My '02 RC51 came from NC.
I'm guessing probably due to the roads up there.
If obtainable, if would be interesting to see the owner demographics for this bike.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Welcome, from W-S, NC here but currently in VA Beach. It's hard to find them bone stock or with very few mods now a days but good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts