RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some Red LED's put on today, let me know what you think....sorry for the crappy pic quality, Im no good at low light photography.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I agree with the above. There is some chrome rims on ebay if you really want to bling it up.

Word to the wise Make sure these pics stay here and never make it on any other forum or the harcore 51ers are gonna eat you for lunch :eek:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ehh, I always liked the lights, have put them on everybike I have, not into chrome, at least not on a sportbike. Something that was cheap and easy to do that is easily taken back off. Understand where you guys are coming from though. Just couldn't resist on this bike, there are really good spots to hide lights and make things shine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
flying saucer...but u can spot it around the bush if someone hidding it..

·
Registered
5 Posts
whys everyone hating on his lights, them sum-a-bitches are good for at least an extra 10hp!!

But no i like the looks of the lights, and i had some on my ZX6r. Call me a squid call me a poser whatever, Its your bike bro do what makes you happy, Most people are just not used to change or things other than the norm, If it isnt Carbon or cast aluminum wheels, and a ohlins fork most people will flame you.

Now would i be caught dead with them, on my RC?... prolly not, But like i said i liked the look on my ZX but that was more a show bike than a Raped Pavement Ripping,Corner Carvin, Torque monster that is the SP2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts