RC51 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm a douche with a Porsche....
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Writing to you from 8" of snow...not good for the bike but great for the subaru sti!!! Finally lost 95 lbs and bought the dream bike! 2004 RC with...1.4 miles on it...so fresh and clean!:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
How ya doing? I was born and raised on Long Island many years ago. Are you from upstate, or is it snowing in the city already? One more question how the heck did you get an 04 with only 1.4 miles on it.

John

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How ya doing? I was born and raised on Long Island many years ago. Are you from upstate, or is it snowing in the city already? One more question how the heck did you get an 04 with only 1.4 miles on it.

John
Living upstate...found it online, was in a guy's livingroom...:D

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still has plastic on seat and dash. sitting in the garage on stands waiting for snow to melt...keep it stock???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome.I hear ya about the weather situation.I'm in Cork in the South of Ireland and it's rained everyday for the last few weeks leading to some severe flooding.There a big Xmas toy run on sunday so hopefully it might stay fine for that.If not my SP1 will be staying dry in the spare bedroom

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wecome! I bought an 04 May 09 with 2 miles. Been sitting in basement of local dealer with crate damage. Put new body on, and now have 1900 miles. Been cold here in Denver (-16 below the other night). 50 degrees tommorrow, so battery back in and see if I can get out the cul-de-sac. Got to watch the cold tires though!

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
welcome, and great find. im sure you'll be happy with it, and yes if i were you i'd ride it mostly stock for a bit to get the true feel of the bike, it'll help when tuning later on down the road. I would suggest a steering damper/pair removal/ flapper valve removal kit/stock air filter mod for now. keep the rest stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts