RC51 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should have started here. I learned how to ride a long time ago in my teens and early twenties. I rode an array of bikes ranging for 400cc to 600cc Suzukis and Honda. I took several years off and got back into it again last year with an SV650S. Rode it for about six months and decided I need more power and always wanted an RC51. I bought a 2004 RVT1000R RC51 Nicky Hayden edition. I am the third owner and got a good deal on it. The previous owner didn’t know what he had! I ride it primarily to work and back, but I am looking for a ridding friend or group down here in SoCal.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Excellent choice in bikes. I took off myself for many years and when I bought a new bike it was a 2000 CBR1100xx. Probably not the best choice to start riding on again but an amazing bike to say the least. I just bought a 2000RC51 wrecked that I'm now fixing. I like all the old raw power bikes. I'm not fro SO CAL although I've been there many times. Good twisties and you now have the bike for them. Anyway what I was getting at is if your ever in Philly hit me up and we will hit the road. Enjoy the RC. I know when I'm finished fixing mine I will.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts