RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I want to start by saying I do not currently own an rc51 I have a zx-6r but I really want a rc51 and am planning on purchasing one sometime around spring maybe. I figured the best way to get all the info I need to make a smart purchase would be from the owners. So I will be on periodically researching and appreciate any help I may ask for in the future. My first bike was a 94 cbr600 then I went to kawasaki and am eager to back on a Honda again, not that there is anything wrong with the kawasaki I just am kinda attached to Honda.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Welcome. The first place to start is www.rc51.org for some reading. Very extensive and decent reading.

I prefer the SP2 model...when you read you will find out.:D

Understand this is a different bike than what it appears you are used to. You will have a small adjustment period going from an in-line to a V-Twin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you madbuyer I will check out that site and I do understand a twin is different I'm not sure how different just yet I'm hoping I can find a dealer to let me test ride cuz I dont know anyone with a twin sportbike. I have ridden twin cruisers I'm sure its not the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts