RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! new guy here really don't know if I'm doing this right wish you guy's could help me I have a 2001 RC 51 and my pic's are in my doc's and don't know how to post them.:confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
First off, welcome to the site!!

Secondly, one popular way is to open a free account with an image hosting site such as photobucket,etc. and upload your photos to them.
The you can copy the photo's link and paste it to your messages.

Usually the image resides in an image tag such as:

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
:D i know how u feel !! i had 2 get my step daughter to show me how 2 do it :eek: :eek: ! then i had to get my couisn to write it down for me :eek: !!! thats why i am a motorcycle spray painter, good lack :D cheers buddha

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I think I might know the problem you're having with loading pictures. When you're trying to include it in your post that is. That's where I had a little trouble.

If you're typing a post in the text box and you wanna load a picture or two; scroll down, out of the text box your typing in, to the 'Additional Options'. Click on 'Manage Attachments'. A little box will pop up, that's your Manage Attachments Window. (If it doesn't pop up, look down at your taskbar to see if it opened and is hiding behind your current window.) Right at the top it says 'Upload File from your Computer'. Click on the 'Browse' button. That opens up another window, (on my computer it's) called 'Choose a File to Upload'. In that window, you can find your picture. Just one. Then double-click on the desired picture. The 'Choose a File' window closes and your back to the 'Manage Attachments' window. Then click on 'Upload'. It may take a second or two, but in that same window, look about halfway down and you'll see 'Current Attachments'. Your picture should be listed there. When you've got all the pix you want to be in your post, click on 'close this window', top right of the 'Manage Attachments' window. Don't worry (like I did) that you just erased your pictures. Remember the 'Manage Attachments' button right below your text box? Your pictures will be listed there. That's pretty much it.
I like to click on 'Preview Post' to make sure it worked right. Then 'Submit Reply'...

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
welcome to the forum, pm me if your still having trouble with the pics. Jondog put a good description up though, you should be good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts