RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I finally moved back stateside, and took advantage of the long waits and spotty internet overseas to browse the local adverts for a chance at another Honda.

05', 30k miles, pipes, slip-ons, steering damper, Power commander, new tires.

I have been riding every day as long as it wasn't pouring out; which here is far and few between.

This bike was owned by another Forum member, and he even hooked me up with some of the old T Shirts :D

I also found the previous previous owners via facebook, and had a good chat and a few laughs regarding the bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Beautiful bike Boostoff. Welcome to the Forum! I had the same issue when transporting my new RC. Luckily I had a blanket to put between the tie down straps and fairing. I had a long enough trip that I didn't want to see a wear/rub mark on the fairing when I got home. I had another bike on the trailer. My Buddy's trailer has cheapo round eyelets on the floor for the tie downs. Just a regular round washer underneath the floor boards if you can believe that! By the time I got home, my Katana was leaning a bit, because the end of the floor board pulled up a bit! Could have been a disaster!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have always loved the 2005. A guy came into my work with one and I always tease him about knowing wear he lives. I just love the black bodywork of the 2005. Great buy! : )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts