RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am mike. I bought my friends 2002 RC51. I love this bike, enjoy it more then I did my Ducati. I live in NH but am on a work assignment in AZ and hoping to find some people to ride with and learn more about my bike.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hola from central Phoenix. How long are you out here? I plan on getting out more on the weekends and will keep you in touch. I ride with some older and wise but very fast guys (I can't keep up but it's okay :) and though I have the only RC51 in our small group, they're well-loved.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am currently here till January. I am staying in San tan valley. I am not sure I can keep up either. I have been riding 18 years, but never have been the super aggressive rider. I would like to get out a bit while I am here though, have a friend with a Ducati that likes to ride too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not sure how to tell what specific model it is, but here are some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don’t believe it is. If I remember correctly my friend added the woodpecker sticker himself. I am not 100% on the bike I am still learning things about this model.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You are slightly down the road from me on the westside, but welcome and I still like my Duc! This is the time to ride in AZ I guess as a recent transplant myself from TX. The NH Edition should also have white number plates (nose,tail), I was searching for one but came away with a 03.

You might not want to go home to NH!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I am glad their are people around my area. Maybe I can meet up with a few people and ride and learn more. I may still go home, because I am only here for a work assignment

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome, I’m located down in Tucson. Don’t get to ride much (04 SP2). So if you end up putting a ride together, let me know. Maybe I can make it up there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts