RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Just bought a new toy yesterday, 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R. It's got low k's, and is fairly stock. I will probably just put some good tyres on it, tweak the suspension, put on a damper, and that is it. Will be used on the road and on the track.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice lookin bike.. Where is the fender?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah looks like it, it is the original owners, the pics are taken by the original owner. I'll be sure to snap some pics of her in my garage when I get home from work in a couple of weeks.

I trusted the owners word over the phone and bought it sight unseen, he sounded like an honest dude. If I had of left It until I got home someone else would have probably bought it first.

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Nice weapon. It's throttle can scare the shit out of many even compared with newer model bikes.
Steering damper is more essential on that bike than setting up the suspension. It has a short wheelbase and the steering can wobble at almost every hard accelerating attempt.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great bike. My buddy bought one of these when I had my 05 Repsol. I got to ride it and it was a beast

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
R13, why do you have a photo-shopped pic of me as your avatar? I have more if you'd like, just ask.

So I wasn't crazy when I saw is avatar in his intro post...phew.

Back to the original post...nice bike. Enjoy it and don't neglect the RC too much, especially with those sexy Banzai Birds on it :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
R13, why do you have a photo-shopped pic of me as your avatar? I have more if you'd like, just ask.
Hahaah oops :eek: I found it on flickr a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool avatar, I can change it if you'd like.

You have good riding form. :D

I fixed it, Feel free to pm me, I would definitely like to see more, I only saw 2-3 more on flickr, I love track shots though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hahaah oops :eek: I found it on flickr a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool avatar, I can change it if you'd like.

You have good riding form. :D

I fixed it, Feel free to pm me, I would definitely like to see more, I only saw 2-3 more on flickr, I love track shots though.
HAHA! This is definitely worthy of some good teasing, although thanks for the compliment! I'm sure you can imagine the scene as I'm scrolling through this thread, the classic double-take.

The timing is funny too, I'm not a real heavy poster over here, but I just recently changed my avatar (I had been using the very one you had, minus the punk Vadar look) to my current one and I assumed some other members here would have noticed too.

Feel free to use it again, just insert Johnny Depp's head? Maybe Ryan Gosling?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts