RC51 Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Patiently waiting for a SP1 kit...sigh...I can't believe I missed the boat on the sale, just saw a post on the "what did you do" thread. Great work on this product!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Thanks to all of you who've expressed interest in the Thermae RC51 front mount rad kits. The good news is more are in production now and should be ready around the end of May. Sorry to keep you guys waiting but we've been working on a few upgrades to the original design so we're sure you won't be disappointed.

Anyone needing more info can PM me here.

Cheers,

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Sweeeet. I may just do this if I can decide on a mount for a fan....

·
Registered
248 Posts
fan

Sweeeet. I may just do this if I can decide on a mount for a fan....
You CAN mount 1 or 2 spal fans on the left side radiator. I used 5.2 even though people said it couldn't be done...it can, see pic.

I also plan to try and add another fan below my frame slider as there appears to be room as well. You will have to weld AL tabs to mount the fan(s) unless you are going to rig it with SS ties.

There are wiring diagrams here on an old thread showing how to wire it in so that you have a manual switch AND retain the electronic switch as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Thanks Subsailor, I replied to Hanberg's message.

The kits are still available, I still ride the sh*t out of my SP's ... just spend less time on forums these days.

JB

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
Thanks Subsailor, I replied to Hanberg's message.

The kits are still available, I still ride the sh*t out of my SP's ... just spend less time on forums these days.

JB
Good to see you're still at it Jimmy!
Been forever since I bought my kit from you.
Life has been...interesting...since I bought my radiators from you.

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
As in the Chinese proverb "may you live in interesting times" type of interesting? I hope not mate
I've always heard it was a Chinese curse.
However, I also read where the characters translate as "a point where things happen or change".
And that's about right. Which direction, I've yet to determine.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts