RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new 1st time owner of a 04 RC...I have been reading allot on here about diff mods..1st what is a PAIR delete? A slow rev delete? And how can I tell if its already has been done? Also the flapper mod that controls air flow? I know its in the snorkle but how can I tell if thats done? My 04 has allot of upgrades so I'm thinking probably these have been done..Is there any other things to address to open this thing up more? I'm sure there is...I have Soto Ti high mounts, Soto rear sets, Scott Damp, Pazzo levers, I think PC3...Thanks and love this site and love this RC...Yeh! :D

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
A new 1st time owner of a 04 RC...I have been reading allot on here about diff mods..1st what is a PAIR delete? - PAIR is part of the redundant exhaust system....basically it is a MOD to remove a portion of it. Helps w/ HP's
A slow rev delete? - I think this is the rev limiter MOD...will take the soft limit from 9200 to 10,200 I believe.
And how can I tell if its already has been done? - Not sure how to tell you to see if it has been done. Now that mine is in, I know what the wire looks like
Also the flapper mod that controls air flow? - Correct Sir, opens and closes at certain rev points. As hot as it get's here, I wanted mine open at all times
I know its in the snorkle but how can I tell if thats done? - Take a flashlight and look up the snout of your RC. If you see a verticle Flapper...then it is still there...if not, one Mod for you to do !
My 04 has allot of upgrades so I'm thinking probably these have been done.- With the list of add-on's you have, I suspect the Flapper and maybe the PAIR has already been done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts