RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, as I'm new to this website. My name is Bobby, and I own a 2005 SP2. The RC has been my 2nd favorite bike ever made and I became the very happy owner back in late January. I've been riding for a little more then 14 years, also an MSF Instructor for 8 yrs and track junkie for about that same amount of time. Looking forward to getting to know you guys on here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I've been all about these bike for a very long time, but this is my first time owning one. So I'm hoping to be able to learn a lot from some of you on here and maybe tinker and try some new things that some of you have done. Looking forward to getting to know you too.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Awesome deal, once you get one you won't want to get rid of it..........so beware lol!! Welcome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there erbgotti, I don't plan on getting rid of this thing any time...EVER! The RC is my 2nd favorite bike ever made period, and I've wanted one for a long long time. Now that I have it, I'm not letting it go.
And to Buddha, my 1st favorite of all time is the Yamaha R7.
And this isn't the 1st RC I've ever ridden either. I've ridden at least a half dozen of them over the years since they came out, probably a few more than that though. I know a lot about the bike in general, and I've always admired the twins. Now it's just time to get intimate w/her.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Well, enjoy every moment of intimacy you can...............every mile is a memory with this one, I'm just anxious to see how the scene for the RC is in 5-10 years when mine will still be on the pavement :)!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts