RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. my name is RJ and today I finaly got to bring home my dream bike. I have been riding for about 10 years. Started out on an f2 then went to an f3 then an f4i and now the RC. Still have the f4i which I love . But I rhave always wanted an RC and today my dream came true. The person that had the bike be4 me had no respect for this bike I have never seen a bike soooo dirty . So I spent about 6hrs today cleaning and puting on a few things man I love the RC.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
congrats on the buy and welcome! glad to see the rc in good hands

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome from another RC newbie. Better late the game then never I guess. From the looks of your picture and the lack of snow I am betting you will be riding yours way before I get on mine. Enjoy

·
Registered
161 Posts
welcome the the twin world

Hope all your rides end up at home.

Besides the outside cleanup, replace and bleed fluids and replaceables for a long happy life.

My front calipers were dodgy until a thorough cleaning freed them up.
Hard tires?

Phillip

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope all your rides end up at home.

Besides the outside cleanup, replace and bleed fluids and replaceables for a long happy life.

My front calipers were dodgy until a thorough cleaning freed them up.
Hard tires?

Phillip
No tires are fine I got a new set put on when I picked it up. I have done an oil change and plugs cleaned up the air box and just cleaned the hell out of it . now if it would just warm up so I could ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts