RC51 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh that's sweet!!! How are you planning on settling up the inside??

Beats the heck out of my 10' open trailer.. =)
I'm going to coat the floor and ramp with some valspar anti-slip paint. I bought a PitBull trailer restraint for the RC and will probably get some e-track for securing all my other goodies.

I've been using a 4x8 utility trailer and loading the pig on that thing has been challenging at times.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Awesome, looks great. Congrats on the purchase and keep us updated on the setup.

Reactions: Phatdad

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks awesome. I am very jealous. A new 14’ aluminum enclosed trailer is on my wish list. Im starting to save starting right now. I hope to use mine as a place to sleep at the track to save on hotel bills, and mostly for security and out of sight storage that open trailers cant provide. Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
There's some really nice trailers now that are combo cargo and campers, have seen quite a few of them at tracks the last few years. I have my monster toy hauler that works fine but it's so doggone long. And with fuel such an issue these days it's a holy nightmare at the pumps. But it does get it done and I want for nothing on multi track View attachment 138737 day runs. View attachment 138737

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's some really nice trailers now that are combo cargo and campers, have seen quite a few of them at tracks the last few years. I have my monster toy hauler that works fine but it's so doggone long. And with fuel such an issue these days it's a holy nightmare at the pumps. But it does get it done and I want for nothing on multi track day runs.
The amount of money on display in the pit area is crazy. I upgraded from my 4x8 utility trailer to the new enclosed 6x10 half out of necessity and half from envy.

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Tried to edit the double image but can't seem to...
Trailers are just about a necessity anyway. Plus there's shelter from sun and storms and security from damage and five finger discounts (sort of). Pit tents are great, but they suffer from wind even with weights. And so much nicer being enclosed when hauling to avoid road grime,rain and debris.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts