Hi there from the southwest of sunny England
Great to be registered here and look forward to many conversations about these awesome bikes.
Just took delivery from northern Ireland of my SP2. 2007 with 3000 miles on the clock. Its black (waited and waited for one to come up!) and has Micron high level cans (soon to be replaced with Satos or Akrapovics) and a Power Commander.
Next steps are:
- Exhausts - Can only track down Satos from USA but the import duty will be horrendous so may have to stick with UK sourced exhausts and Akrapovic look to me to be the next best. Am ditching the Microns as want to put rear sets on and the high level exhausts get in the way shame as they look great.
- Rearsets - looking at Gilles
- Screen - slightly tinted screen not sure which one yet
- Tank cover - Bagster in black
- Dyno & mapping of PC to match new exhausts
- Carbon front mudguard & rear hugger
Been looking at a www.honda-rc51.de chap on there has some very inspiring modifications but not sure I want to go to that level on such a nice original low mileage bike...we'll see!
Oh, finally, if any of you UK bikers are interested, I am going on a bike ride to RAF Lyneham via Wootton Bassett to honour our amazing soldiers and military staff overseas. Check out the Afghan Heroes website. Its on the 14th March but YOU HAVE TO REGISTER BEFORE 14th Feb as RAF Lyneham is a military base so they need to know who is coming. 10,000 (yes you did get that right TEN THOUSAND) bikers registered to date!