RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

I'm Joe and I am a sales representative for Geosky Alert GPS tracking devices, as well as a fellow RC51 owner. Our product is designed to be a theft recovery system but it also has the ability for vehicle monitoring while in motion. I don't want to get too off topic from the intro, so be sure to head down to my thread for "Geosky" near the bottom of the forum. We also have a great group buy going on right now!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and to let you know that we have a new kid on the block for keeping our RC51's safe. I have had one in my RC since before I started with Geosky. I loved what the device had to offer and I wanted to spread the word, so I asked them if I could join their team!

I look forward to working with you all with any questions you may have,

Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
show us your rc51 and where the geosky is installed in the bike.
Well, that's like telling someone where the combo is to your safe... :grin2:

I'll get a couple up!

No worries with doing this. As part of these devices, should someone actually find my bike and cut the wires, I still get an alert. :wink2:

Joe

·
Registered
240 Posts
is your bike an sp1 or an sp2? pretty clean, looks brand new even. im trying to figure out what angle in the compartment that is, it doesnt look like any rc51 tray ive seen. whats that big green connector? my bike doesnt have that one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is your bike an sp1 or an sp2? pretty clean, looks brand new even. im trying to figure out what angle in the compartment that is, it doesnt look like any rc51 tray ive seen. whats that big green connector? my bike doesnt have that one.
It's a 2000 SP1. That pic was taken looking through the rear cover towards the battery. TThe unit is sitting where the tool bag goes (the tool bag usually sits on top of it making it very hidden so I had to pull it out for the pic). That larger plug you see with the orange inside is for my C-tek battery charger.

And yes, it is clean and pretty new. It just broke 1,200 miles on the ODO this summer!

Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that's a SP1 undertray. SP2's are slightly different, but looks like a tidy install is doable.
Jondog,

A tidy install is definitely doable. The unit fits perfectly in the tool bag tray if you chose to install there. I left all the extra wire from the harness in place in the event I need to move it down the road. I think I may need to with a new undertail install. If not, it's there. And like I said, my tool kit sits on top of the unit under the elastic strap. When the tool kit is there, the Geosky unit is completely hidden.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts