RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Bought an SP1 a few months ago, bog stock 01 model, its a great bike - brakes are on par or better than any sportsbike I've ridden and after playing with the suspension it goes round corners well to. I plan on gradually improving it and hoping I'll be able to rack some brains on this board to do so.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome on board mate...best is contact Brett from Melbourne...his selling Turnone carbon airbox, intake & radiator Scoop.....then buy after markets pipes & PC3, that should be it unless u wanna lose more weight on the RC..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes, mighty max your post leads me to my first question. Is there any benefit fitting a power commander with the stock exhaust? The track I'm hoping to be riding abit has very strict noise restrictions; taken from there website:
Lakeside Raceway Additional Terms and Conditions

1. Noise restrictions do apply: ADR compliant standard exhaust systems only. No aftermarket exhaust pipes/mufflers or cans. All trackworthy bikes with ADR compliant exhausts will be accepted.
2. No engine noise until 9am in the morning.
* If the Council official deems your bike too noisy, no refunds/transfers can be given. The measure is 95dB trackside anywhere around the circuit.
EDIT: Dont bother answering here, I'll post a new thread with some questions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome dude!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts