RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, stopping in to say hello! I've been a member of other bike forums, just thought to finally join in. I'm into BMW and Harley Davidson motorcycles. Finally getting around to set up my 2004 RC51. There's nothing like riding a Vtwin!!:)

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
cool, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Proclaiming the superiority of other bikes on your very first post to an RC51 Forum; did you choose wisely grasshoppa?
Or are you an INFIDEL!?! :D

Kidding of course.:) It's ok to like other bikes. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. Really...

Big welcome, and get that RC all fixed up. Have you ridden it yet? couldn't really tell by your description.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or I should have meant growing up with Honda motorcycles until the BMW and Harley came along....:eek::D:D

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
You mentioned your Harley, I had a metric cruiser. Yamaha Warrior. That was my first v-twin. Of course, red lining a little over 5000rpm, it was an entirely different beast than the RC. But I was a convert to V's. Had my VFR for almost 3 years now too. Don't they call it a RC46? I digress.

Where in CA are you? I'm in Sacramento area. Oh, and how close are you to getting your bike set up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts