RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Well, you for sure will not need those shiney oval things that say Arata on them, they are no good. I'll take them off your hands for you.....;)

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
no way! LDH is building a sp2????

this is the day i was waiting for!

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
do you have any more pics of what else your "friend" plans to put on this sp2:D

.....surely the small soft spot you have for the RC51 has finally come out cool:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Fucking noobs always asking questions before they even bother to do a search!
This topic has been covered hundreds of times now.
If you google RC51 mods, there's this old-school guru that made up a site of all things RC51.
Good luck.
Oh yeah, get a service manual too. It will save you asking questions like 'Bike wont start-what do I do', or 'What does F1 light blinking mean'

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Make sure you get your lazy non-searching ass over to www.rc51.org -asm

The site owner is a bit of a prick but he knows his shit. I hear he frequents here just to stir shit occasionally and to post pictures of his hot wife and gay looking neon swing arms.

Good luck on your build.:cool::D

·
Registered
606 Posts
I can tell by the items that you've chosen that you have no idea what you're doing! :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So the plan here is to build up a bike with the common, trusted mods we all know, but using different parts. I am planning to use all top tier items, but I am going to use the parts that were not as popular originally. For example instead of Sato exhausts I will use ARATA and instead of DID Chain I will use Regina etc... It didn't make a lot of sense to do the same things I have already done all over again just to get the same result.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
So the plan here is to build up a bike with the common, trusted mods we all know, but using different parts. I am planning to use all top tier items, but I am going to use the parts that were not as popular originally. For example instead of Sato exhausts I will use ARATA and instead of DID Chain I will use Regina etc... It didn't make a lot of sense to do the same things I have already done all over again just to get the same result.
Really MIKE !!!

Do you honestly think you can make the bike outperform what HONDA chose for components remember the OEM crate bike won world championships without any of those shiny things in the picture.:D:D:D

Please send those unwanted items to my house and I will pay shipping.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Egay is your friend. :)

Looking forward to seeing your build, newb! :p

1 - 20 of 141 Posts